Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

OWH - We Salute You!


 Today we are being featured on the Operation Write Home blog!   There is even our interview there!  What an HONOR!  YAY!!!

Of course I just had to make a card for the occasion.  And what a better image to use than on my project today than our Saluting Luka!  

Sentiment is included with this Luka stamp.  The dog is one of the Tuffy stamps from our Tuffy Set, he is a perfect companion to our Saluting Luka!

I made the "Made in USA" flags by attaching pieces of paper to toothpicks.

I used our Heart Fence Die, cut it in half and added to each side of my card.

This is the inside of my card.

Saluting Luka was colored with Copics:
Skin - E00, E01, E02
Hair - E21, E23, E25
Shirt - E50, E51, E53, E55
Tags - W1, W3
Hat and Pants - E53, E55 / E44 / YG91, YG93 / T3 (for shadows)
Boots - C1, C3, C5, C7

Hugs!!

 

0 comments: